Define Alphanumeric Dates
- To add a new alphanumeric date to a language, proceed as follows:
- Under Tools > System settings > Language settings > Language sets > Standard language set > Languages select the language for which you want to add the date format.
- Under Formats click Add.
- Select the alphanumeric date as format type (1).
- Determine the formula for the respective format (2) by selecting a predefined format from the list or by entering a format as a formula directly in the respective field.
"MMMM" stands for the spelled out month. In the example above, the English date format "June 1, 2014" is defined:
- Click OK to complete the definition of the format.
- Restart Across.
- The changes are effective.