crossWeb: Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts
- Proceed as follows to customize keyboard shortcut:
- Click Edit User Settings.
- Click Customize Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Select a category.
- Double-click the respective row in the Keyboard shortcut column.Tip
If your keyboard shortcut contains a number and you want to use both the numbers on the main keyboard and on the numeric keypad, create two keyboard shortcuts: one under Keyboard shortcut, for which you press the respective number on the main keyboard, and the other one under Alternative keyboard shortcut, for which you press the respective number on the numeric keypad.
- Press the desired keyboard shortcut on your keyboard.
- Click OK.
- The keyboard shortcut has been changed.
Click Reset to Default to restore the default settings.
You can export and import your own keyboard shortcut in order to back them up or share them with your colleagues.