Creating a standalone entry
It is only possible to create an independent entry if at least one index has been created in the crossTerm settings for which the Allow independent entry option has been activated.
- Proceed as follows:
- Open the crossTerm Manager.
- Click the icon to create a new crossTerm entry.
- If you work with different instances and entry templates, you can first select these from the respective drop-down lists.
Depending on the selected entry template, the data categories available for the creation of entries may differ.
- Fill in the dialog with the information you have.
- Click the corresponding buttons, e.g. to insert an image.
- Click Save standalone entry to safe the entry in crossTerm.
- The entry is created.