The following instruction will help you to set up a new relation in Across.
Proceed as follows:
- Click the module bar on the left to switch to the Relations module via Administration > Relations.
- Click New below the top right window in order to open the Relation Properties dialog.
- In the Main tab, enter the name and, if applicable, the web address of the relation.
- You can enter the master data of the contact(s) in the Primary contact and Secondary contact tabs.
- You can enter the address of the relation in the Address tab.
- Click OK to finish creating the new relation.
- The new relation appears in the list of relations in the Relations module.