Create User Settings Template
The following instruction will help you to set up a new user settings template.
The User Settings Template Wizard will assist you in creating a new template.
Proceed as follows:
- Via Administration > User settings template in the module bar on the left, switch to the user settings template module.
- In order to create a new user settings template, click New below the pane on the upper right to start the User Settings Template Wizard.
- Once the wizard has started, click Next.
- Enter a name and if desired, add a description.
- Select a standard template to be used as a basis for the user settings template.
- Click Next to confirm these details.
- Carry out the desired settings in the various areas of the new template.
- Click Finish to adopt the settings and complete the setup of the new template.
- The new user settings template appears in the user settings template list.