Run the Style Wizard to edit or create templates for target documents, for example, if they need to deviate from the original because of differing standards in the target language.
Please note that you need to have the appropriate rights.
By default, the project manager is designated for this type of task.
- Proceed as follows:
- Click Styles below the pane on the upper right to run the Style Wizard.
- Once the wizard has started, click Next.
- Select the target language(s) for which you would like to create a new style.
- Click Next.
- Select "Create a new style for your target document" and then Next.
The new style appears.
- To change the name of the style, click the style that is displayed in blue and enter a new name.Danger
If you would like to make changes to the style settings, activate the option Edit an existing original style for use by your target document.
- Under Style or Document you can select the style or document for which you would like to make changes.
- Under Style properties all the fonts that are contained in the style are listed. Select the style properties that you would like to edit and make the desired changes under Font, Font style, and/or Size. Use Details to edit other settings, such as the font color.
- Once you have made all required changes, click Next.
- If other fonts are used in the source document, they will be listed under Additional fonts" and can be replaced by other fonts.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to create the new style.
- The new style has now been created and has been assigned to the desired target document.