Creating Sentence Rules
- Proceed as follows:
- Go to Tools > System settings > Language settings > Standard language set > Sentence rules.
- Click Add.
- Enter the sentence delimiter or separator you would like to define a rule for.
- Define the rule under Pattern (for example: .·.^_^a).
- If it is an exception to the rule, meaning that the rule does not define the end of a sentence, enable the corresponding checkbox.
- Click OK to complete the definition of the sentence rule.
- The sentence rule was created.