Creating an entry
- Proceed as follows:
- Open the crossTerm Manager.
- Click the icon to create a new crossTerm entry.
- If you work with different instances and entry templates, you can first select these from the respective drop-down lists.
Depending on the selected entry template, the data categories available for the creation of entries may differ.
- Fill in the dialog with the information you have.
- Click the corresponding buttons, e.g. to insert an image.
- Click the icon to save the entry in crossTerm.
- The entry is created. The next step would usually be to add a term.