Controlling public filters
The use of each public filter set is controlled by means of a respective right in the user-group rights. In this way, the filter set will be available to the users of the assigned groups for search queries.
- Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Groups module via Administration > Groups and select the group to which you want to assign or from which you want to revoke a filter set.
- Click Properties, go to the Rights tab and select crossTerm > Public filter/filter sets.
- Select/deselect the corresponding checkbox to assign or revoke the filter set to the respective user group.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- The change has an effect as soon as the corresponding users have logged in and logged out again.