Who We Are
Across Systems is headquartered in Karlsbad in the technology region of Karlsruhe, Germany. Here on the fringe of the Black Forest, in one of Germany's sunniest regions, we are based alongside several innovative startups and global players. The train takes you from Karlsruhe directly to our doorstep. Despite the proximity to the city, you can spend your lunch break in the forest opposite our premises. You can easily see why green is our favorite color!
You will enjoy working with an incredible team with a unique culture. From our trainees to the CEO – we are all on a first-name basis, we appreciate each other, and we foster a genuine sense of team spirit. We are one of the market leaders in our industry and belong to the Volaris Group, meaning that we offer the career opportunities of a large corporation while also giving you the chance to work as a member of a small, agile team with the ability and desire to quickly implement great ideas.
What We Do
With our smart software solutions, we support enterprises and translators in localizing texts from manuals to e-commerce content for target markets around the globe. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- You will analyze problems reported via the helpdesk system.
- You will provide our customers with technical support and reproduce use cases.
- You will assist our customers in installing our software and support them in the application of the software
- You will closely collaborate with the development, quality management, and customer care units.
- You have sound IT expertise and, ideally, some professional experience in the software industry.
- You are able to precisely narrow down complex issues by telephone and e-mail.
- You demonstrate communication skills and team spirit.
- Your approach is marked by self-confidence as well as service and customer orientation.
- You have an excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English.
- You have sound knowledge in the fields of virtualization, client/server architecture, Windows Server, network, firewall, security and MS SQL.
What We Offer
- We offer you a modern workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and leeway for your own ideas.
- You will receive an attractive salary, flexible working hours, and 29 days of paid leave a year.
- Following your intensive initial training, you can benefit from individual development offers.
- Our team enjoys attractive social benefits, such as regular team events and free fruits and drinks.
- You can decide whether you want to work from home or in the office
- From Karlsruhe, you can easily reach us with the S11 train. The station is very close to our facilities.
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your complete set of documents to Lisa-Marie Traichel at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like to ask for further details, please feel free to call her at +49 (0) 7248 925 425.
Please send us your application documents by e-mail. If you have not found any suitable job ad, you can of course also send us an informative unsolicited application. We will forward it to the respective contact at Across and get back to you.
Address for your job application
Across Systems GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Thinking ability appreciated: We offer an inspiring setting in which good ideas are welcome.
Alongside each other: With flat hierarchies and a lot of team spirit, we all move in one direction.
Freedom and responsibility: We give smart brains room for personal development.
Commitment and passion: We love what we do – and we enjoy passing on our enthusiasm to others.
Would you like to join us? Perhaps we have the challenge that you are looking for.