Software Developer Web (m/f)
Across Systems GmbH develops and markets the Across Language Server, a market-leading software platform for all language resources and translation processes in enterprises of all industries. Across addresses globally active enterprises, translation service providers, and translators, assisting them in designing efficient translation processes. In this age of globalization, this market segment offers excellent prospects for the future.
Here at Across, you will meet a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies, short paths, and attractive development opportunities. With your help, we want to keep on growing and become even more successful.
- You will take part in the development of new company products by performing architectural tasks, implementation, unit tests, and other automated tests.
- You will do research, analyze specifications and documentation as part of the development process.
- You will maintain and further develop existing company solutions in order to align them with new customer requirements.
- You will perform code profiling and software optimization and redesign in order to achieve better performance, scalability, and customer satisfaction.
- You will improve your own and development team’s skills by learning new technologies and tools for more reliable and better results.
- We consider potential to be more important than grades: University graduates with a degree in computer science, candidates who have taken application development training as well as developers "out of passion" are welcome!
- You have experience in using agile development methods.
- Experience in DDD/CQRS, Clouds, TDD, Git and SQL would be of advantage.
- You are communicative and used to working in a team.
- You have a good knowledge of English; German and Russian language skills would be beneficial.
What We Offer
- We offer you a modern workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and leeway for your own ideas.
- You will receive an attractive salary, flexible working hours, and 29 days of paid leave a year.
- Following your intensive initial training, you can benefit from individual development offers.
- Our team enjoys attractive social benefits, such as regular team events and free fruits and drinks.
- From Karlsruhe, you can easily reach us with the S11 train. The station is very close to our facilities.
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your complete set of documents to Denise Nittel at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or would like to ask for further details, please feel free to call her at +49 (0) 7248 925 425.
Please send us your application documents by e-mail. If you have not found any suitable job ad, you can of course also send us an informative unsolicited application. We will forward it to the respective contact at Across and get back to you.
Address for your job application
Across Systems GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Thinking ability appreciated: We offer an inspiring setting in which good ideas are welcome.
Alongside each other: With flat hierarchies and a lot of team spirit, we all move in one direction.
Freedom and responsibility: We give smart brains room for personal development.
Commitment and passion: We love what we do – and we enjoy passing on our enthusiasm to others.
Would you like to join us? Perhaps we have the challenge that you are looking for.