Who We Are
Across Systems GmbH is a software development company headquartered in the technology region of Karlsruhe, Germany. Here on the fringe of the Black Forest, in one of Germany’s sunniest regions, we are based alongside several innovative startups and global players. We are one of the market leaders in the documentation localization industry and permanently working on improving our presence on the world market.
What We Do
With our smart software solutions, we support enterprises and translators in localizing texts from manuals to e-commerce content for target markets around the globe.
Helping customers to get all the documentation localization flows under control, process data flows into a structure, use AI and machine translation to reduce manual work and costs, organize work of many people in the localization/proofreading/reviewing processes, provide an overview of the whole to the client – hard and challenging, but beneficial work we are doing. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
Who We Are Looking For
To expand our development team, we are looking for someone who is eager to broaden their horizons by working on exciting projects while bringing an upbeat attitude and team spirit to the task at hand. Are you an experienced person and expert in your field, and at the same time curious about learning modern technologies and hard tasks to be approached? We may be a good match!
We need a senior full stack C++ developer (m/f/d) with good experience in Microsoft technologies.
- You have 5+ years of enterprise development experience.
- You have great C++ skills and are familiar with Microsoft technologies stack.
- Experience in STL/Boost, T-SQL, WinAPI, MFC, ADO, EF, XAML/WPF, WCF, ASP .NET MVC, XML/XSLT, Angular, React, TypeScript, CSS, WebServices and SignalR would be of advantage.
- You have good knowledge of English and ready to work in an international team. German and Russian language skills would be beneficial.
We have great plans, so we need more people to help us with. Multiple positions are open!
At Across, you will be a part of the product development team working in an agile way to transform great ideas into reality with true team spirit and fast turnaround. We are enthusiastic and open to improving our products and bringing even more profit and performance to our customers.
- As part of a scrum team, you will work on the development of existing and new company products by performing architectural tasks, implementation, unit tests, and other automated tests.
- In the context of the development process, you will collaborate with the support team, product managers, product owners, and consultants, in researching and analyzing the needs of our clients.
- You will maintain and further develop existing company solutions to align them with new customer requirements.
- You will perform code profiling and software optimization and redesign to achieve better performance, scalability, and customer satisfaction.
What We Offer
- A good and decent salary according to your professional value and growth potential. We offer constant opportunities to grow your reward along with your skills and achievements.
- You can experience your team in the comfortable office or participate in the life of Across from your desk at home. Or mixed mode - whatever you prefer! If you are interested, we can find individual solutions for remote work and even abroad.
- We adapt your work to your life situation: work when it is necessary, enjoy freedom when you need it. Thanks to our flexible working hours, you can easily make a good work-life balance one of the fringe benefits of your position. We even support you in freeing up time on the fly when you need it.
- No two actions are alike. You have a great deal of latitude to contribute your own ideas, your creativity, and your ability to work independently. Are you constantly generating ideas? We are ready to consider them and plan them into development.
- At Across, we embrace a unique culture of open feedback. You can discuss anything and everything one-on-one, in team meetings, and over coffee.
- We encourage a culture of praise, and we make sure to celebrate the success we achieve together.
- We make plans and seek to grow together with YOU. We work with you to foster your personal development and take advantage of the extensive resources of the international Volaris Group which Across company is a part of.
- You want to move to Germany: Across supports you with relocation and possible expenses compensation.
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your complete set of documents to Sergey Dubrovskiy at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like to ask for further details, please feel free to call him at .
Please send us your application documents by e-mail. If you have not found any suitable job ad, you can of course also send us an informative unsolicited application. We will forward it to the respective contact at Across and get back to you.
Address for your job application
Across Systems GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Thinking ability appreciated: We offer an inspiring setting in which good ideas are welcome.
Alongside each other: With flat hierarchies and a lot of team spirit, we all move in one direction.
Freedom and responsibility: We give smart brains room for personal development.
Commitment and passion: We love what we do – and we enjoy passing on our enthusiasm to others.
Would you like to join us? Perhaps we have the challenge that you are looking for.