Who We Are
Across Systems is headquartered in Karlsbad in the technology region of Karlsruhe, Germany. Here on the fringe of the Black Forest, in one of Germany's sunniest regions, we are based alongside several innovative startups and global players. The train takes you from Karlsruhe directly to our doorstep. Despite the proximity to the city, you can spend your lunch break in the forest opposite our premises. You can easily see why green is our favorite color!
You will enjoy working with a wonderful, extraordinary team. From trainees to the CEO, we are on familiar terms, we appreciate each other, and we foster a genuine team spirit. We are among the market leaders of our industry. We are just as large as necessary to enable you to leave a mark with what you do.
What We Do
With our smart software solutions, we support enterprises and translators in localizing texts from manuals to e-commerce content for target markets around the globe. Moreover, crossMarket, our online platform for the industry, offers easy access to contacts, projects, and tools. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- You will make sure that our technology is deployed at our customers in the best way possible and in line with their individual needs. You will do so remotely and directly on the customer's premises.
- You will assist our customers in seamlessly integrating our software in their translation and automation processes and establish a meaningful software landscape in collaboration with them and your colleagues.
- In your projects, you will often serve as the first point of contact for our customers. You will coordinate your short and long-term customer projects autonomously, ensuring comprehensive internal and external communication. In your duties, you will always have our outstanding team beside you.
- You will assist the Across team in the fields of support, sales, and development with your expertise.
- You love (our) software and are interested in making the most of its possibilities.
- You learn the ropes of new technologies easily and on your own initiative.
- You enjoy working in a team, and you follow a proactive, solution-oriented approach. We appreciate people who are able to look beyond the horizon and think outside the box.
- You enjoy communication and you have a knack for asking the right questions.
- You are highly service-oriented, and you always focus on what is good for our customers and for our company.
- You work in an autonomous, structured, and economic manner.
- You remain cool when things get hot.
- You enjoy visiting customers, and you do not mind staying at a hotel from time to time.
- You are self-confident and cordial, and you are able to express yourself well in English and German.
- You hold a technical or linguistic degree or you have a similar qualification based on your professional consulting experience.
- Previous knowledge of the software and localization industry as well as experience in project management and in the latest Microsoft Server/SQL Server environment would be beneficial.
What We Offer
- We offer you a modern workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and leeway for your own ideas.
- You will receive an attractive salary, flexible working hours, and 29 days of paid leave a year.
- Following your intensive initial training, you can benefit from individual development offers.
- Our team enjoys attractive social benefits, such as regular team events and free fruits and drinks.
- From Karlsruhe, you can easily reach us with the S11 train. The station is very close to our facilities.
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your complete set of documents to Lisa-Marie Traichel at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like to ask for further details, please feel free to call her at +49 (0) 7248 925 425.
Please send us your application documents by e-mail. If you have not found any suitable job ad, you can of course also send us an informative unsolicited application. We will forward it to the respective contact at Across and get back to you.
Address for your job application
Across Systems GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Thinking ability appreciated: We offer an inspiring setting in which good ideas are welcome.
Alongside each other: With flat hierarchies and a lot of team spirit, we all move in one direction.
Freedom and responsibility: We give smart brains room for personal development.
Commitment and passion: We love what we do – and we enjoy passing on our enthusiasm to others.
Would you like to join us? Perhaps we have the challenge that you are looking for.