Who We Are
Across Systems is headquartered in Karlsbad in the technology region of Karlsruhe, Germany. Here on the fringe of the Black Forest, in one of Germany's sunniest regions, we are based alongside several innovative startups and global players. The train takes you from Karlsruhe directly to our doorstep. Despite the proximity to the city, you can spend your lunch break in the forest opposite our premises. You can easily see why green is our favorite color!
You will enjoy working with a wonderful, extraordinary team. From trainees to the CEO, we are on familiar terms, we appreciate each other, and we foster a genuine team spirit. We are among the market leaders of our industry. We are just as large as necessary to enable you to leave a mark with what you do.
What We Do
With our smart software solutions, we support enterprises and translators in localizing texts from manuals to e-commerce content for target markets around the globe. Moreover, crossMarket, our online platform for the industry, offers easy access to contacts, projects, and tools. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- You will take care of the monitoring, administration, further development, and assurance of the reliable operation of the virtualized IT infrastructure.
- You will provide, expand, and administer IT resources.
- You will administer our network and security infrastructures.
- You will install, configure, and maintain client/server hardware and software.
- You will administer our central backup system (Veeam) and be in charge of the maintenance and further development of the backup concept.
- You will provide first and second-level user support for our internal users in English and German.
- You will prepare and maintain technical documentation for internal use.
- You will take care of the user management (Active Directory, Exchange).
- You will participate in the design and rollout of IT projects, IT procurement, and license management.
- Your range of duties will also include the analytical search for errors, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- You are a qualified IT expert and have at least three years of professional experience.
- You have experience in user supervision and administration.
- You have extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems.
- You have experience in the daily operation of virtualized environment under VMware and in using storage and SAN networks.
- Your good communication skills (English/German) and your service orientation help you to solve even tough issues.
- You operate in a structured, reliable, and quality-oriented manner.
- You follow a proactive approach in order to further develop our IT structure with a view to the future.
- You have a highly analytical and strategic way of thinking, personal initiative and sense of ownership.
- You enjoy teamwork, you are flexible, and you are highly motivated.
What We Offer You
- A modern workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Leeway for your own ideas and input
- An attractive salary, flexible working hours, and 29 days of paid leave a year
- Intensive initial training and individual development offers
- Extra social benefits such as regular team events and free beverages and fruits
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your complete set of documents to Denise Nittel at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or would like to ask for further details, please feel free to call her at +49 (0) 7248 925 425.
Please send us your application documents by e-mail. If you have not found any suitable job ad, you can of course also send us an informative unsolicited application. We will forward it to the respective contact at Across and get back to you.
Address for your job application
Across Systems GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Thinking ability appreciated: We offer an inspiring setting in which good ideas are welcome.
Alongside each other: With flat hierarchies and a lot of team spirit, we all move in one direction.
Freedom and responsibility: We give smart brains room for personal development.
Commitment and passion: We love what we do – and we enjoy passing on our enthusiasm to others.
Would you like to join us? Perhaps we have the challenge that you are looking for.