Customer Experience Manager / Marketing (m/f)
Across Systems GmbH develops and markets the Across Language Server, a market-leading software platform for all language resources and translation processes in enterprises of all industries. Across addresses globally active enterprises, translation service providers, and translators, assisting them in designing efficient translation processes. In this age of globalization, this market segment offers excellent prospects for the future.
Here at Across, you will meet a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies, short paths, and attractive development opportunities. With your help, we want to keep on growing and become even more successful.
- You will develop new target groups and business fields, e.g. in the field of e-commerce.
- You will develop customer journey maps, identify optimization potential in the brand and service experience, and derive lead generation measures.
- You will identify market developments and trends by regularly participating in events, by interacting with customers, multipliers, and your own network, by conducting autonomous research, and by analyzing studies and market research results.
- You will design custom-tailored content. In the editorial rollout, you will benefit from the assistance of your colleagues.
- You will serve as an interface between the operational marketing and the sales team. Additionally, you will involve external marketrelevant actors and target groups.
- You will perform success checks and assess the impact of measures, keeping an eye on the corporate strategy.
- Your range of duties will also include project management tasks.
- You have a degree in economics with a major in marketing or a comparable qualification.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in B2B marketing.
- You have a passion for digital technologies and online marketing and a good knowledge of the current digital communication landscape.
- You are willing to travel, and you keep an eye on what is going on in the market.
- You already have experience in customer journey mapping or in the design thinking approach in general.
- You have advanced communication skills, analytical and conceptual skills, a high level of personal initiative, and a results-oriented approach.
- You are service-oriented and you enjoy working in a team.
- You have a good knowledge of German and English.
What We Offer
- We offer you a modern workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and leeway for your own ideas.
- You will receive an attractive salary, flexible working hours, and 29 days of paid leave a year.
- Following your intensive initial training, you can benefit from individual development offers.
- Our team enjoys attractive social benefits, such as regular team events and free fruits and drinks.
- From Karlsruhe, you can easily reach us with the S11 train. The station is very close to our facilities.
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your complete set of documents to Denise Nittel at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or would like to ask for further details, please feel free to call her at +49 (0) 7248 925 425.
Please send us your application documents by e-mail. If you have not found any suitable job ad, you can of course also send us an informative unsolicited application. We will forward it to the respective contact at Across and get back to you.
Address for your job application
Across Systems GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Thinking ability appreciated: We offer an inspiring setting in which good ideas are welcome.
Alongside each other: With flat hierarchies and a lot of team spirit, we all move in one direction.
Freedom and responsibility: We give smart brains room for personal development.
Commitment and passion: We love what we do – and we enjoy passing on our enthusiasm to others.
Would you like to join us? Perhaps we have the challenge that you are looking for.