Who We Are
Across Systems is headquartered in Karlsbad in the technology region of Karlsruhe, Germany. Here on the fringe of the Black Forest, in one of Germany’s sunniest regions, we are based alongside several innovative startups and globalplayers. We are one of the market leaders in our industry and belong to the Volaris Group.
At Across, you’ll be part of an agile unit that has the capacity to and regularly does transform great ideas into reality with true team spirit and fast turnaround. At the same time, we offer exciting opportunities for further developmentin an international group of affiliated companies.
To expand our staff, we are looking for someone who is eager to broaden their horizons by working on exciting projects while bringing an upbeat attitude and team spirit to the task at hand.
Karlsbad is too far away for you? No problem! If you are interested, we can find individual solutions for remote work.
What We Do
With our smart software solutions, we support enterprises and translators in localizing texts from manuals to e-commerce content for target markets around the globe. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- As part of a scrum team, you will work on the development of existing and new company products by performing architectural tasks, implementation, unit tests, and other automated tests
- In the context of the development process, you will collaborate with the support team, product managers, product owners, and consultants, in researching and analyzing the needs of our clients
- You will maintain and further develop existing company solutions in order to align them with new customer requirements
- You will perform code profiling and software optimization and redesign in order to achieve better performance, scalability, and customer satisfaction
What you bring to the position
- You have at least 3+ years of enterprise development
- You have good C++/C# skills and are familiar with Git, Azure DevOps
- Experience in STL/Boost, T-SQL, WinAPI, MFC, ADO, EF, XAML/WPF, WCF, ASP .NET, XML/XSLT, Angular, React, TypeScript, CSS, WebServices and SignalR would be of advantage
- You have a good knowledge of English; German and Russian language skills would be beneficial
- You are experienced in using agile development methods, in particular, with Scrum
What we offer
- You can experience your team in the office or participate in the life of Across from your desk at home.
- We adapt your work to your life situation – work when it is necessary, enjoy freedom when you need it. Thanks to our flexible working hours, you can easily make a good work-life balance into one of the fringe benefits of your position. We even support you in freeing up time on the fly when you need it.
- No two actions are alike. You have a great deal of latitude to contribute your own ideas, your creativity, and your ability to work independently.
- At Across, we embrace a unique culture of open feedback. You can discuss anything and everything one-on-one, in team meetings, and over coffee.
- We encourage a culture of praise, and we make sure to celebrate the success we achieve together.
- We make plans and seek to grow together with YOU. We work with you to foster your personal development and take advantage of the extensive resources of the international Volaris Group.
- An open office culture with complimentary coffee and drinks, a lounge with a foosball table, and the nearby forest make your workplace a place where you can feel right at home.
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your complete set of documents to Lisa-Marie Traichel at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like to ask for further details, please feel free to call her at +49 (0) 7248 925 425.
Please send us your application documents by e-mail. If you have not found any suitable job ad, you can of course also send us an informative unsolicited application. We will forward it to the respective contact at Across and get back to you.
Address for your job application
Across Systems GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Thinking ability appreciated: We offer an inspiring setting in which good ideas are welcome.
Alongside each other: With flat hierarchies and a lot of team spirit, we all move in one direction.
Freedom and responsibility: We give smart brains room for personal development.
Commitment and passion: We love what we do – and we enjoy passing on our enthusiasm to others.
Would you like to join us? Perhaps we have the challenge that you are looking for.