Changing Workflows for Several Documents
You can easily and quickly change the workflow of multiple documents - even of documents belonging to different projects. The Multi Document Workflow Change Wizard helps you to do this.
Please note that you need to have the appropriate rights in order to be able to change the workflow of documents. By default, the project manager is designated for this type of task.
- Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Projects module and select a project whose workflow you want to change.
- Right-click and select Workflows from the context menu. The Multi Document Workflow Change Wizard will be started.
- Click Next.
- In the left area of the dialog window, you can select the project whose workflow you want to change.
- On the right side the documents of the project are displayed. Select the documents for which you want to change the workflow by activating the corresponding checkboxes.
- Now you can select another project and further documents on the left side of the dialog.
- Continue until all documents whose workflow you want to change are selected.
- Click Next.
- In the drop-down list in the lower part of the dialog window, select the workflow to be allocated to the selected documents.
- Click Finish in order to finalize the change of the workflow.
- The new workflow has been successfully assigned to the selected documents.