After creating a project, it will usually contain various tasks. These tasks must now be assigned to your translation partners. You can assign the persons who are to take over these tasks either in the project wizard or in the Tasks module.
- Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Tasks module and from the project list on the left, select the project for which you would like to assign tasks.
- Select a task that you would like to assign to a user. In the user pane on the lower right, in the Assignment tab, a list of users appears who are available to do the tasks as a result of the rights they have been assigned.
- Enable the corresponding checkbox to assign the task.Tip
To view the tasks that have already been assigned to a user, select the user and click More on the right below the list of users. The tasks that have been assigned to the user are then displayed in the pane at the bottom of the screen.
- To concurrently assign several tasks to a user, you must first select all tasks you want to assign to the user. To do this, keep the Ctrl key pressed and select the respective tasks with the mouse. After that you can carry out the assignment as usual.
A notification appears to confirm that you have assigned the task to the selected user.
- Click OK.
- Continue assigning tasks until all of the tasks in the project have been assigned.
- After assigning tasks of offline users, a dialog opens up, enabling you to determine which data are to be provided to the offline user for processing the task.
- The user receives a message about the assignment and has the possibility to confirm or reject the task.