Select the document settings template that you want to use for processing a document when setting up the project with the Project Wizard.
- Proceed as follows to assign a DST to an existing document:
- Ensure, that the document is not yet assigned/in progress.
- Right-click and select the item Update from the context menu.
- Select the updated document settings template in the respective section of the Update Wizard.
- Proceed as follows to always use a specific DST:
- Select Tools > User Settings > General > Project Wizard Settings.
- Click Define document settings template.
- FFor each document format, select whether a specific document settings template is always used in the project creation or whether it is to be selected in each case.