Adding workflows to crossAutomate Host Manager
From Across Language Server v6.3 on, there are predefined workflows and configurations for all current vendors.
- To add workflows to the crossAutomate Host Manager, do the following:
- Start the crossAutomate Host Manager at C:\Program Files (x86)\Across\crossAutomate.
- Click on File > Add existing workflow.
- Select and add the two workflows from the vendor directory (e. g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Across\crossAutomate\Congree).
- The workflows are shown under Workflows > Executed workflows.
Under Server log you can see details about the current state of the host manager and the running workflows.