Adding new abbreviations
- Proceed as follows:
- Go to Tools > System settings > Language settings > Language sets > Standard language set > Languages.
- Select the language for which you want to add the abbreviation.
- Under Sentence rules, click Add.
- Activate the checkbox defining that the new sentence rule is an abbreviation.
- Enter the abbreviation (including dot) under Pattern.
- Click OK to complete the definition of the abbreviation.
- Restart Across.
- The changes will become effective.