- Proceed as follows to add a dashlet to the Dashboard:
- Move the mouse pointer to the position where you would like to add a new dashlet.
- Click the right mouse button and select the command Add from the context menu.
- In the right-hand pane of the dialog window, select the dashlet that you would like to add to the Dashboard.
You have the choice between a predefined dashlet and a user-defined dashlet.Tip
Using the options in the left-hand pane of the dialog window, you can sort the dashlets by type. Using the search field at the top left edge of the dialog window, you can also systematically search for specific dashlets.
- Now configure the function and appearance of the new dashlet.
- Click Add to add the new dashlet to the Dashboard.