Across Systems GmbH is the manufacturer of the Across Language Server, a market-leading software platform for all corporate language resources and translation processes. Located in the Karlsruhe technology belt, the company headquarters in Karlsbad manages the activities of Across around the globe.
If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person's point of view.
Within the scope of its product development and market activities, Across cooperates with international educational institutions and associations and is coached by three advisory boards: the Corporate Advisory Board, the LSP Advisory Board, and the Translators’ Advisory Board. The advisory board members represent renowned technology companies and language service providers who also use an Across Language Server for their translation management. The members of the Translators‘ Advisory Board are freelance translators with extended knowledge in various CAT tools.
Across combines people with diverse qualifications, experiences, and opinions to a strong team. The individual strengths of every team member contribute to the overall success, regardless of the capacity in which the person serves – as a highly qualified IT expert, a programmer, an administrative employee, or an experienced translator. Across offers suitable challenges for professional newcomers and seasoned industry experts alike.
- The core competence of Across is the development of software.
- The products of Across are state-of-the-art technology. They are distinguished by high process orientation, open interfaces, and comprehensive functionality.
- Our actions are centered around our customers.
- The declared goal is for our products to reflect the processes of our customers, not for our customers to adapt their processes to our products.
- We are aware that the products of Across are mission-critical for our customers.
- Across products are distinguished by stability and reliability, and our services are characterized by competence and speed.
- The sales prices of Across are fair, allowing our customers a quick return on investment and allowing Across to engage in long-term, sustainable further development of its technologies.
- Across is an independent technology provider. We do not offer language services, nor do we have any corporate ties with language service providers.
- We derive our application competence from our intensive exchange of technical information with our customers and partners.
- Our corporate policy has a long-term international orientation.
- Across offers its employees attractive jobs and strives for long-term employment relationships.
- Managers and employees of Across feel equally committed to these guidelines.
Good Advice with an Advisory Board
We want to align our software solutions as closely as possible with the specific needs of our users. Therefore, we cooperate closely with three boards within the scope of the product development: the Corporate Advisory Board, the LSP Advisory Board and the Translators’ Advisory Board. The meetings, which are held twice a year, afford us the opportunity to exchange practical experience and discuss market trends.
All boards serve the following purposes:
- To engage in exchange of information and to serve as a mouthpiece on behalf of Across users
- To counsel the Across management team in its medium-term strategic product planning
- To let the team participate in their experience, desires, and visions in connection with Across
At a Glance
Manufacturer of the Across Language Server, a market-leading software platform for corporate resources and translation processes
Im Stoeckmaedle 13
Chief Executive Officer
Gerd Janiszewski is the Chief Executive Officer of Across Systems GmbH. Previously, he had served with various IT companies and spent 15 years in an executive position with a translation service provider. As a result, he has extensive application and industry expertise. With this combination, a strong, well-established team and a good measure of enthusiasm, trend-setting technologies and service-oriented processes are to be ensured and upgraded. His goal is to promote agility, creativity, performance, and stability.